Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost dji spark

Faithley

Join
Dec 20, 2017
I found a dji spark in my friends yard
I live in a area called chatsworth near Malmesbury in cape Town South Africa. if it's your drone please contact me by e mail [email protected]

I'm need some proof of yours if you claim it

I found a dji spark in my friends yard
I live in a area called chatsworth near Malmesbury in cape Town South Africa. if it's your drone please contact me by e mail [email protected]

I'm need some proof of yours if you claim it
Nothing written on it? That's one first things they tell us to do... U can see if it powers on and view the flight info maybe find out that way...

Nothing written on it. It powers on. Going to check when I get home with it

Nothing written on it. It powers on. Going to check when I get home with it

Check the SD card footage. Might be able to get a facial ID of the pilot, home point, or other useful information if you do some detective work .

Good luck.

The card is empty looks like it was formatted and never used. How do I retrieve the flight record to view where it came from. And is it easy for me to understand. Sorry I'm dull when it comes to things like this

The card is empty looks like it was formatted and never used. How do I retrieve the flight record to view where it came from. And is it easy for me to understand. Sorry I'm dull when it comes to things like this

Another idea is to contact DJI, tell them you found a Spark and have the serial number handy.
If the owner registered it with them, they'll have information and may be able to contact the owner.

It is very good of you to persist in that quest. Glad to hear that you found the owner.

The one I returned to him was the first one he lost. He lost another one last week Saturday he told me. Dji replaced the first one and now he has lost his replacement in gonna try and help him find the new one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme