Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost GPS - RTH initiated (not sure why)

goixiz

Join
May 5, 2018
I like to know if it was something i could have avoided to trigger GPS lost and RTH (failsafe) - Drone flew back to my homepoint (AC safe)

First time i experienced and watched the AC RTH from a bit further tha i normally play.
Can someone aalyze my logs and see what i did or I can avoid in future

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-06-29_[20-16-51] - Copy.txt
    717.1 KB · Views: 14
If GPS was lost, atti mode should be triggered. No GPS means that spark doesn't know where it is, and of course cannot return to home.

Am I wrong?

If GPS was lost, atti mode should be triggered. No GPS means that spark doesn't know where it is, and of course cannot return to home.

Am I wrong?
auto RTH happens when RC and AC losses connection, not GPS. I fly my spark indoors with no GPS.

Am I wrong?
Nope - it did trigger the RTH and i regain control shortly after RTH started but i like to know what triggered the RTH

I uploaded your log again. DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
It was 58 seconds in till you finally recorded a home point, which is odd. At 3m 1s you lost signal for 12 seconds which kicked in RTH. Did you regain control because after a bunch of go home's it goes into sport mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme