Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost image and contact on iPad

Engie

Join
Jul 1, 2020
Hi all spark piolets after 2 years flying both of my sparks with no major problems, couple of days ago when following my usual procedure as always the update image showed up but this time instead of the usual English saying update/ ignore, all was in Chinese as usual you have to touch one of these decisions to unlock your screen and start flight, so I selected one short time after lost contact with iPad both sparks-now won’t fly. I am at wits end I do hope someone can advise me how to fix this problem or direct me to someone smart enough to do it for me. Please help, Best Regards Engie

Hi all spark piolets after 2 years flying both of my sparks with no major problems, couple of days ago when following my usual procedure as always the update image showed up but this time instead of the usual English saying update/ ignore, all was in Chinese as usual you have to touch one of these decisions to unlock your screen and start flight, so I selected one short time after lost contact with iPad both sparks-now won’t fly. I am at wits end I do hope someone can advise me how to fix this problem or direct me to someone smart enough to do it for me. Please help, Best Regards Engie
Sorry to hear that you are having problems. I think that this is a situation best handled by contacting DJI directly. I wish I could offer a solution but even if this happened to me, I would have to contact DJI myself. Good luck and let us know what happens.

Thanks greywoulf for your reply I have not contacted DJI before but will give it a go And see what happens Regards Engie.

Hi Greywoulf I am not sure what happned but in desperation I closed down my iPad and rebooted it again and now both sparks are working again ! so I can only assume this was the problem the fact that both drones were affected it had to be the fault of the iPad or the app anyway I am flying again, thanking you again for your attempt to help . Happy flying,Best regards Engie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme