Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost image from Spark to iPhone11

TerenceM

Join
Aug 15, 2017
Earlier this year I upgraded from an iPhone 6 running IOS 12.5.6 to an iPhone 11 running the latest software.
I was in the Swiss Alps last month flying my Spark with my iPhone 11 and was unable to get any image on my screen, could not format the SD card, basically do nothing but just fly. I tried a new SD card, deleting and reinstalling DJI Go 4, but nothing worked.
I was resigned to taking their bird for repairs but, yesterday I decided to check one more time with my old iPhone 6 - lo and behold all worked normally. I could format the SD card in the Spark, shoot still and videos.
I gues there must be a software glitch with the newer operating systems, but am glad I kept my old 6. So if this has happened to you, try an older phone before despairing.

Earlier this year I upgraded from an iPhone 6 running IOS 12.5.6 to an iPhone 11 running the latest software.
I was in the Swiss Alps last month flying my Spark with my iPhone 11 and was unable to get any image on my screen, could not format the SD card, basically do nothing but just fly. I tried a new SD card, deleting and reinstalling DJI Go 4, but nothing worked.
I was resigned to taking their bird for repairs but, yesterday I decided to check one more time with my old iPhone 6 - lo and behold all worked normally. I could format the SD card in the Spark, shoot still and videos.
I gues there must be a software glitch with the newer operating systems, but am glad I kept my old 6. So if this has happened to you, try an older phone before despairing.
I am using an iPhone SE (2016) running IOS 13.6 and everything operates on my Spark normally. I have delayed upgrading phone as well as installing the latest IOS for the same reasons. I am interested in any info on this situation.
Larry Gibson

Reactions: TerenceM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe