Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Louck Lake, Ontario, Canada - stills

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Overcast skies again :-( but very light wind... video to follow. Another quick flight on my way to my northern home (and dinner waiting).

This lake and marsh area is a nature preserve, last weekend as I passed by on the highway, there is a small break in the trees, I caught a glimpse of a huge bull moose, having his dinner. Sadly he was not to be seen today! Real old man he was....

Louck-Lake1.jpg

220 feet up...

Wow a bull moose. The nearest we get to that is a hedgehog oh and watched a peregrine this morning at the Avon Gorge. Lovely shots. Just had a peek at your Penfold Lakes vid the other day. Spectacular and so green and lush. Did you do anything to the footage, I know that sounds like, have you had plastic surgery, but am intrigued to know if you get that light naturally. If you do you’re so lucky. That and bull mooses!!!

Wow a bull moose. The nearest we get to that is a hedgehog oh and watched a peregrine this morning at the Avon Gorge. Lovely shots. Just had a peek at your Penfold Lakes vid the other day. Spectacular and so green and lush. Did you do anything to the footage, I know that sounds like, have you had plastic surgery, but am intrigued to know if you get that light naturally. If you do you’re so lucky. That and bull mooses!!!

I add saturation on days where the sun is sparse... that brings out the colours more vibrantly. I have overdone it now and then, but not likely to win an oscar for these vids! Yep, that moose was the size of a mature Belegian or Percheron draft horse... no hedgehogs here except at the pet store. But we do get porcupines, and if you are not lucky, your dog gets a visit to the vet to have many quills removed. Been there, done that, got the invoice! (no t-shirt). With the photos, sometimes a touch of sharpening goes well too.
The world is your oyster! Present it! :-D

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers