Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Love Power Director app

Thanks for the heads up, have been using GoPro's Quik but find it limited at times.

I've been using Power Director 16 on my pc laptop and find it great!

Easiest to use video editing app I've seen so far.

Check out my video
------>
Love the video. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to make an awesome video like this soon.

Ok, Im a newb here and was wondering if you (or anyone else here ) used or uses the Android version of Power Director?

Also, I noticed that you used a song by Justin Timberlake. . . I'm not familiar with any kind of copy right laws and was wondering if there is anything that has to be done prior to using copyrighted music.

Again, forgive my ignorance as I am new to all of this. Thank you for any advice and Input!

As noted in another thread I’ve just started flying and editing with PowerDirector, but the results seem very jerky - is there a setting I should be using somewhere to stop this please?

I had PowerDirector 12 when I first got my Spark. I was a little disappointed at the video after running it through PD12. Wasn't as good as the raw Spark video. I did a little research and found PD 12 rendered video at a lower bit rate than the Spark provided. I upgraded to PowerDirector 16 which can render video at higher bit rates. Videos out of PD16 are as sharp as raw Spark video. I'm running Windows 10 pc.

Reactions: HairyPalms
Yep! Great software! I’m still at PD14. Windows machine. I’ve been using Powerdirector since PD 4. The only bad thing I can say, is there was very limited updates to the version one would purchase. You ended up having to pay for a newer version to get its features and resources. At a reduced rate, mind you, but you still had to pay. It always fell into the 60.00 - 70.00 range. I had PD 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, and 14. But it really is an intuitive, user friendly program to use.

Reactions: HairyPalms
Yep! Great software! I’m still at PD14. Windows machine. I’ve been using Powerdirector since PD 4. The only bad thing I can say, is there was very limited updates to the version one would purchase. You ended up having to pay for a newer version to get its features and resources. At a reduced rate, mind you, but you still had to pay. It always fell into the 60.00 - 70.00 range. I had PD 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, and 14. But it really is an intuitive, user friendly program to use.
I have the latest PD17 365.
It does render raw files well but has a few bugs overall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe