Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Maiden flight with spark from India.

rajesh zmoke

Join
Dec 22, 2018
Hello everyone, i got my spark couple of weeks back from a friend in US, was mostly flying it inside my home in beginners mode, this is my first maiden flight on top of a hill called 'Shivagange'. I basically used the inbuilt function to record this and added some music to it from the DJI app, still learning hopefully ill get better at this. ^_-

Wow. I’d have had trouble getting up there on foot let alone flying my Spark for there. Lovely shot.
It was quite a challenge getting up there and this place is usually crowded , but luckily by the time I started recording everyone left. ^^

Hello everyone, i got my spark couple of weeks back from a friend in US, was mostly flying it inside my home in beginners mode, this is my first maiden flight on top of a hill called 'Shivagange'. I basically used the inbuilt function to record this and added some music to it from the DJI app, still learning hopefully ill get better at this. ^_-

Hi Rajesh, a fellow Indian here.
This location looks amazing. I am dying to go back to India and shoot at the amazing places we have.
Keep shooting bro. Cheers!

Reactions: rajesh zmoke
Hi Rajesh, a fellow Indian here.
This location looks amazing. I am dying to go back to India and shoot at the amazing places we have.
Keep shooting bro. Cheers!
Hello nilanjan, Yup the places are amazing ! This place is usually crowded, I just got lucky [emoji38].

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67