Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mainstreet Hyperlapse - March 25, 2018

Spark 317

Nice job. :)

"Dear Fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big darn hurry." - Brooks Hatlen, Shawshank.

MannyCAM2001

You can see this shot being used in a feature film, to show the grudery fast-paced rythym of everyday life.
“Cut to a young professional getting out of his car, carefully trying to hold his bagged lunch in his teeth, while grabbing his jacket, briefcase, cellphone and keys. Lol
Well done PMShop!

pmshop

You can see this shot being used in a feature film, to show the grudery fast-paced rythym of everyday life.
“Cut to a young professional getting out of his car, carefully trying to hold his bagged lunch in his teeth, while grabbing his jacket, briefcase, cellphone and keys. Lol
Well done PMShop!
I can so see that happening here :D

Very good job. I like it a lot. One question, I supose that you don't use the Dji go app, because it would be imposible to maintance the distance to the road manually. How did you make it?

pmshop

Very good job. I like it a lot. One question, I supose that you don't use the Dji go app, because it would be imposible to maintance the distance to the road manually. How did you make it?
DJI GO 4 app and 3 years manual flying experience. :D
If you look carefully, the distance from Main Street is not perfect.

Thanks for the compliment!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy57