Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

making my 'long pole-360 camera' mobile/portable- NOW WITH test footage!

Very clever design Brian. That makes it so easy to erect the pole after it is assembled. The mini spare is perfect for the base not only in weight but for gripping the surface it's on. Well though out though I am not surprised. Thanks for sharing my friend.

You reminded me of a magician pulling pocket handkerchiefs with that pole Brian... :) Very interesting setup, looking forward to the footage! ?
Cheers Rotorwash!
guess what... there's a long story behind the simple build'...
One day, in a bar, we' should elaborate!

Reactions: RotorWash
Very clever design Brian. That makes it so easy to erect the pole after it is assembled. The mini spare is perfect for the base not only in weight but for gripping the surface it's on. Well though out though I am not surprised. Thanks for sharing my friend.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe, the spare came from an old sports car I owned many moons ago... swing the light eh? You are very welcome... as I always say, it's all part of my fun... sharing any eventual success and the build process.

too windy for the rig to stand alone... I became the tension wires...
UAV was warning me re: Spark flights and it turns out the same warnings are relevant for a camera on the end of a 14m pole.- lesson learnt! Another step closer to taking the rig around the U.K. filming landmarks and beauty spots... always accompanied by my trusty fleet of Sparks, of course :)))

Last edited:
Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef