Yes. Here's what I did:Have you actually tried to select a frequency and channel and succeeded?
Thanks, that is exactly what I did but it reverts to 5.8ghz every time after the wifi reboot.Yes. Here's what I did:
1) Connect to the remote controller or Spark Wi-Fi network.
2) Start DJI GO.
3) Go to the "Wi-Fi Settings" section of DJI GO and select "2.4G" or "5.8G" (depending on your desired Channel Mode).
View attachment 210
4) Select the desired Channel Index:
View attachment 211
Note: You'll be disconnected from the Wi-Fi network after selecting the Channel Index.
5) Connect to the remote controller or Spark Wi-Fi network.
6) Go back to DJI GO and verify the new Channel Mode and Channel Index selections.
I'm able to switch between both frequencies and select any channel. My selection is always remembered after reconnecting to the Wi-Fi network.would you mind trying that but instaed slecting 2.4ghz and select say channel 1 as that appears to be the least busy channel here.
That could be the key to this mystery. The Spark FAQ includes the following:DJI supprt have told me that it is not available to users to select. I'm in the UK so I don't know if that has a bearing or not.