Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Master airscrew release props for the Spark

Bought a set yesterday. I have a couple of sets for my Mavic Air and love them. Really quieted that loud quad down.

following this thread . Want to see some reviews on sound and if you get anymore flight time out of them . Just wish they were fold-able

following this thread . Want to see some reviews on sound and if you get anymore flight time out of them . Just wish they were fold-able

OH WOW!
They are not foldable?
I'm out.
Would not fit in my cases.
And putting them on defeats the purpose of a "quick fly"

Reactions: Highflyer
50% quieter ?

I might get a set of the green props to match my Spark.

I could use them when using my homemade quick flight Spark case.

Everything is ready to go within 5 seconds of opening the case due to the prop guards, tablet holder with tablet and OTG cable already attached.

Reactions: pmshop
Would using these MA props void your warranty?

Just asking a semi rhetorical question because in the other mavic forum, folks were talking about the warranty being void using MA props on the AIr. I wonder how they would know....and the only thing I can hypothesize is that the data from the flight logs would indicate whether they were non DJI props. Anyone know?

Reactions: Andre Levite
Only if you mistakenly sent the drone in for repair with the wrong props on it ?

• Haha
Reactions: pmshop
It is tough to "break" their warranty.
4 out of 5 times sending in the Spark I had the developer mode mod programming 30°/s yaw and 6m/s ascent and descent still on it :D

No voids knock on wood :D
I fly in forced FCC mode all the time and had the yaw expo function turned on in my Spark too when I sent it for replacement under DJI Care. No questions asked. :D

Reactions: Haggi and pmshop
So when someone can confirm that they are indeed much quieter on the Spark, I may be interested.... I know on the Air they just lowere the audible pitch a little, which does help, not sure its a huge difference. Being more stealthy is appealing.

After watching the videos I think I'll buy a set. I've always use master airscrew props on all my planes and never had any problems with them.

i might too only thing is i have to remove them when i transport the spark and put them on when i'm ready to fly .

After watching the videos I think I'll buy a set. I've always use master airscrew props on all my planes and never had any problems with them.

I think "Master Airscrew" were new, and REALLY NICE in like 1983 when I was an R/C flier. Could be wrong, that was a LOOONG time ago, but when I saw the name "Master Airscrew," I immediately thought quality and engineering.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit