Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Master Airscrew Stealth props (50% off)

SPark_South_Oz

Join
Apr 20, 2019
Loc
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Heads up.

Received an email from MAS last night, they are clearing Spark Stealth props for 50% off !
Wish I was aware of this a week ago, am awaiting new sets for the M1P and another spare set for the Spark.

DJI Spark | STEALTH Upgrade Propellers

Not sure if they are discontinuing them, but makes sense it might be time (obsoletion well and truly done), I'd say that's the case with a clearance.

I have found them really great for reducing the tone of the Spark, the less high pitch, the better.

With flat rate shipping, I might just put another order in for a few sets.
Any Aussies interested in a joint order, post up in the next day or two, discounted props and split shipping.

Reactions: Spark 317
I purchased a set of green props when they were first released and they worked great, right up until I disabled the Spark into a tree.

Even with part of the prop broke off and another cracked, the little Spark could still fly.

Tough props, tough Spark. :)

Thanks for sharing.

I purchased a set of green props when they were first released and they worked great, right up until I disabled the Spark into a tree.

Even with part of the prop broke off and another cracked, the little Spark could still fly.

Tough props, tough Spark. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Heck yeah, such a shame it's all been made obsolete.
This little drone is about the best beginner or early hobbyist aircraft ever.
As you say, tough as nails.

Glad you've moved onto a more advanced DJI model, I have always had the M1P, first drone, but love taking the Spark interstate for easy of travel.
Light and compact (charging station) and does a great job for what it is.

I'll go do another order now, going to cost me AU$100 most likely (maybe a little more), but with 5 perfect batteries I think I'll have it long enough to justify a few sets, keep one set spark for any Aussie pilots wanting a pair I think too.

Reactions: Spark 317
Got a set of red ones for my MA2. They are great.

I use red ones on the Spark, orange on the M1P.
Not that you could confuse them, lol.

Good to hear (no pun intended) that they do good on the MA2.

My BILs MA doesn't seem to benefit as much as the Spark in terms of reduced (perceivable) noise, but they do lower the pitch somewhat which is good.
(Actually, watching this again, there IS a big difference in overall results !)
Most aircraft do see an improvement in reducing noise / attention.

Heads up.

Received an email from MAS last night, they are clearing Spark Stealth props for 50% off !
Wish I was aware of this a week ago, am awaiting new sets for the M1P and another spare set for the Spark.

DJI Spark | STEALTH Upgrade Propellers

Not sure if they are discontinuing them, but makes sense it might be time (obsoletion well and truly done), I'd say that's the case with a clearance.

I have found them really great for reducing the tone of the Spark, the less high pitch, the better.

With flat rate shipping, I might just put another order in for a few sets.
Any Aussies interested in a joint order, post up in the next day or two, discounted props and split shipping.
Happy to buy a set of 4. Peter

Happy to buy a set of 4. Peter

Sure Peter, MAS sell them in sets of 4 (umilike DJI in pairs).

I take it you're in Oz then ?

Can you PM me what colour props you would like (see link post #1), your location, and maybe a mobile ?
I'll text back my info.

I'll just order you a set and work it out later . . . approx cost would be . . .

Props US$12.32 (colours)
Shipping US$4.50 = share of US$18.00 by say 4 sets (I'm getting 3)
Total say US$17.00 / ~AU$25, my last order was a little higher than market conversion and with visa foreign currency charge $4 odd, so AU$27 thereabouts.
Shipping Oz under $10
So AU$ around $37

Considering OEM Spark props per pair are AU$16 a pair, that's not too shabby.

Let me know asap, not sure how long the offer is going, might email and ask them now.

Sure Peter, MAS sell them in sets of 4 (umilike DJI in pairs).

I take it you're in Oz then ?

Can you PM me what colour props you would like (see link post #1), your location, and maybe a mobile ?
I'll text back my info.

I'll just order you a set and work it out later . . . approx cost would be . . .

Props US$12.32 (colours)
Shipping US$4.50 = share of US$18.00 by say 4 sets (I'm getting 3)
Total say US$17.00 / ~AU$25, my last order was a little higher than market conversion and with visa foreign currency charge $4 odd, so AU$27 thereabouts.
Shipping Oz under $10
So AU$ around $37

Considering OEM Spark props per pair are AU$16 a pair, that's not too shabby.

Let me know asap, not sure how long the offer is going, might email and ask them now.

Last edited:
Arrived, just under 3 weeks after ordering, not bad for US$18.
Order correct, and will keep these on hand for use, probably outlast the Spark, though I hope it keep going for many years to come, and / or I don't do something silly and crash it !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme