Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

MAVIC AIR W/EXTRAS FOR SALE (SOLD)!!!

CLAY347

Join
Oct 17, 2018
HI MY NAME IS CLAY BROWN AND I AM SELLING MY DJI MAVIC AIR WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS IT INCLUDES THE MAVIC AIR AND THE CONTROLLER AND THE TITAN COMPLETE SET OF 17 INCH LONG ANTENNAS RANGE EXTENDERS AND THEY WORK ABSOLUTELY AWESOME AND IT COMES WITH 2 BATTERIES AND 2 CHARGERS THE 1 THAT CAME WITH IT AND THE 1 THAT PURCHASED I ALSO HAVE A COMPLETE 2 SET OF QUITE PROPS AND THE STOCK PROPS THAT CAME WITH THE MAVIC AIR AND IT ALSO COMES WITH A NEW COMPLETE SET OF CAMERA FILTERS AND A FEW SETS OF OTG CABLES AND A AWESOME CASE THAT WILL HOLD EVERYTHING I MENTIONED ABOVE AND IT WILL ALSO HAVE A STRAP THAT WILL HOLD THE CASE AROUND YOUR SHOULDER AND OR NECK AND AS FAR AS THE DRONE GOES IT HAS NEVER EVER BEEN CRASHED AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY IN TIP TOP SHAPE AND I AM ASKING $750.00 + SHIPPING THE DRONE IS BLACK IN COLOR AND I AM IN SOUTH CAROLINA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE MAVIC AIR PLEASE POST ME THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!! SINCERELY CLAY BROWN 20200108_020652.jpeg20200108_020800.jpeg

Reactions: ClimbMIT
Just curious! What became of the original battery charger That enticed you to purchase the one shown. Are all four charged at same time as opposed to highest percent first, then 2nd, etc.

I have the MA and all the accessories I need at present, but I must also say those antennae look huge. You sure they’re really not spears? What benefits was realized in their use?

The package you are offering looks to be a great bargain for whoever picks it up. If I didn’t have already . . .

Try the Mavic Forum as well.

Reactions: CLAY347
Hi DRONE RANGER How are you and to answer your question about the chargers I've got both chargers and they're pictured the reason I bought the multi battery charger was because I at the time was gonna go ahead and buy 3 or 4 batteries for my MAVIC AIR and of course the stock DJI MAVIC AIR charger could not do what I wanted it to do so I bought the multi charger but both chargers work flawlessly and as for the RANGE EXTENDING TITAN ANTENNAS FOR THE MAVIC AIR work absolutely AWESOME!!! They definitely give you about 2 more miles on top of what you normally get and everything as far as the MAVIC AIR goes its in perfect condition THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTREST! SINCERELY CLAY B. GOD BLESS.
Just curious! What became of the original battery charger That enticed you to purchase the one shown. Are all four charged at same time as opposed to highest percent first, then 2nd, etc.

I have the MA and all the accessories I need at present, but I must also say those antennae look huge. You sure they’re really not spears? What benefits was realized in their use?

The package you are offering looks to be a great bargain for whoever picks it up. If I didn’t have already . . .

Try the Mavic Forum as well.

dang wish i had the money! But i'll bump the thread for you so it stays active lol

I'll just have to settle for my spark for now

Reactions: CLAY347

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe