Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic Mini 2 has been released (taking orders now)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
spark-help.com
The Mavic Mini 2 (the "Mini 2") has just been released by DJI!

See more details here. While supplies last, you can order a Mavic Mini 2 from DJI here.

Last edited:
Cool. :cool:

Nice but still can't see a compelling reason to upgrade my Spark. The biggest problem I see is the HUGE RC, completely defeats the purpose in my book. If they had smartphone or gesture control it wouldn't be so bad of course. The Air 1 is still the better upgrade path IMHO.

Reactions: Der olle Hansen
I agree with Webvan, Nice but still can't see a compelling reason to upgrade from my Spark. The increased flight time is nice, but over the years, I've managed to stockpile 5 batteries.

Look$ nice, but $till would prefer to $tay with my $park - if you get my drift...

Reactions: Spark 317
Why do they have this... on top of the mavic mini?
The presented it as a sequel with 4 times the value and only a small price increase. Occusync alone is incredible for such a small and light drone. It's range quadrupled. It has a 4K camera now, with more features. It has features many larger drones have yet folds into a small package a little bigger than a smartphone. It has an advertised 31 minute flight time. It moved up a notch in wind resistance. I got the Mini 1 in the Amazon Prime special but returned it unused for the Mini 2 and I am very pleased I did. The Mini 1 was a good deal but the Mini 2 is amazing. I may not need my Mavic Pro Platinum anymore since I can make my rural ranch missions with the Mini 2. It's quick, nimble and stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe