Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic mini controller compatible with spark?

The Mavic Mini remote controller is only compatible with the Mavic Mini.

No, it is specifically made for the MM
Sadly, the controller for the Spark, new and used has skyrocketed to unreasonable prices.
I thought I was imagining things on the Spark controller but you have seen that too. I am glad that I now have a backup.

Reactions: pmshop
Thanks guys! When using the soft carrying case the joysticks stick out so much it's concerning. Yea I use the protective holder, but removable joysticks would make the profile a lot more convenient and I wouldn't be worried about breaking the joysticks.

Thanks guys! When using the soft carrying case the joysticks stick out so much it's concerning. Yea I use the protective holder, but removable joysticks would make the profile a lot more convenient and I wouldn't be worried about breaking the joysticks.

That is why i use a case...hard to find for a reasonable price now new
But you can find it sometimes:
Foam is cut for the knobs

That is a nice case for that price! I just bought a second matching case for my 2nd Spark. The description says it's a hard shell case and it is but it is covered in a heavy duty fabric. I like the extra zippered storage space in the lid. I have a thin sheet of foam that I lay on top of the Spark and battery section that helps keep everything secure.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme