Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic Pro 1 ***SOLD***

Richard Ruckert

Join
Sep 4, 2017
***SOLD***

Hi,

I have a Mavic Pro 1 for sale.

As you may know, the MP offers many enhancements to your drone flying experience. These include more than twice the flying time per battery, greater control over the drones movements and speeds. 4K video, 2.7K video (computers that cannot handle the demands of 4K video editing often can manage 2.7K)

Mavic 60mbs vs Spark 24mbs

The greatest enhancement of all is a vast improvement to the drones YAW! Finally! YAW!!!

This is a game changing upgrade from the Spark.

For sale is the
Mavic Pro drone
Two MP batteries
The battery charger
The DJI MP travel bag

Accessories include
After market gimbal protector. This is much better than the stock protector. It is one piece instead of two, and is much easier to remove and put on.
The upgraded propellors. These are of the same design as those used on the MP Platinum. These propellors are significantly more quiet.
PGYTECH tablet holder with DJI lanyard.
DJI remote sun shade

I have attached multiple photos for you to see all that is included.

Below is a link to a youtube video I recorded to demonstrate this drones performance. This video demonstrates the MP's lateral movements, vertical movements, rotational movements, and forward/backward movements. I believe this is the same test that DJI requires should you wish to purchase after market 'insurance'. Note: that this is for demonstration purposes. I don't believe you or I would be approved for aftermarket insurance, now.

At the end of the video, is sample footage from this MP1.

Mavic Pro 1 for sale Right click on link to open in new tab

The price is only $550 for all.

This price includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

I will not separate the accessories from the drone package. They are added as to sweeten the offering.

I am a FAA certified Part 107 pilot. I mention this only to assure you that I take care of all of my gear.

You may have learned that the rumored Spark 2 will not be released in the foreseeable future. This is summer. This is the time to fly!

Now is the time to UPGRADE!

I failed to mention that I used to fly a Spark, and I loved it! However, there comes a time, when it's time, and so I moved up to this Mavic. Now, I've moved up again to the Zoom.

PM me if you are interested

Regards

Richard

Attachments

• DSCF0847.JPG
    DSCF0847.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0850.JPG
    DSCF0850.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • DSCF0853.JPG
    DSCF0853.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0855.JPG
    DSCF0855.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Reactions: cb4017 and Xav1
Hi,

As you may know, the MP offers many enhancements to your drone flying experience. These include significant increase to flying time, greater control over the drones movements and speeds. 4K video, 2.7K video (computers that cannot handle the demands of 4K video editing often can manage 2.7K)
The greatest enhancement of all is a vast improvement to the drones YAW! Finally! YAW!!!

For sale is the
Mavic Pro drone
Two MP batteries
The battery charger
The DJI MP travel bag

Accessories include
After market gimbal protector. This is much better than the stock protector. It is one piece instead of two, and is much easier to remove and put on.
The upgraded propellors. These are of the same design as those used on the MP Platinum. These propellors are significantly more quiet.
DJI remote sun shade

Below is a link to a youtube video I recorded to demonstrate this drones performance. This video demonstrates the MP's lateral movements, vertical movements, rotational movements, and forward/backward movements. I believe this is the same test that DJI requires should you wish to purchase after market 'insurance'. Note: that this is for demonstration purposes. I don't believe you or I would be approved for aftermarket insurance, now.

The price is only $600 for all.

I will not separate the accessories from the drone package. They are added as to sweeten the offering.

I am a FAA certified Part 107 pilot. I mention this only to assure you that I take care of all of my gear.

You may have learned that the rumored Spark 2 will not be released in the foreseeable future. This is summer. This is the time to fly!

Regards

Richard
A good deal - pity you are not in the UK!

Hi,

As you may know, the MP offers many enhancements to your drone flying experience. These include significant increase to flying time, greater control over the drones movements and speeds. 4K video, 2.7K video (computers that cannot handle the demands of 4K video editing often can manage 2.7K)

For sale is the
Mavic Pro drone
Two MP batteries
The battery charger
The DJI MP travel bag

Accessories include
DJI remote sun shade

Regards

Richard
Hi Richard I am very much interested in the purchase of the Mavic
Hi,

For sale is the
Mavic Pro drone
Two MP batteries
The battery charger
The DJI MP travel bag

Accessories include
DJI remote sun shade

Regards

Richard
Hello Richard
I am interested in the Mavic Pro if it is still available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe