Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic Pro combo, new in box, sealed, sold

Sparksupersonic

Join
Oct 16, 2018
2 battery combo.
Sealed, never opened, has everything needed. Mavic Pro, remote, 2 batteries, sd card, cables and chargers.
Items listed in pic.
Purchased from Target, box shows slightest of wear on edge
760 $ paypal, firm, and shipping,
located in U.S.

3E9F5A8C-D8B1-440B-8914-E05907E37EB6.pngA4353C1A-9D05-4231-9B9C-E13E528F9001.jpeg11691D67-B83A-40DB-BA24-E93D90F77AB1.png

Last edited:
yea you can get them new in store for 750... plus there old now so 500-600 is what you should be asking

I’ve thought about lowering it 30 or 40$s at the most, but not in any hurry. It would be good to sell though since I’m never going to use it.
But I google Mavic Pros and I don’t see that, the closest I see is 799$ for a virtual reality bundle from walmart. I see the drone and remote only for more than that. A few on Ebay close, most don’t have the extra battery or cards. What store?
Even if you can get one somewhere from some store for 750 why would I sell it for a lot less than that, it’s the same product new in the box, just not from a store.

If the drone was never registered then DJI has no way to know where it was purchased. If it’s activated there is a real question on the warranty and DJI care availability. I don’t know if these are transferable.

If the drone was never registered then DJI has no way to know where it was purchased. If it’s activated there is a real question on the warranty and DJI care availability. I don’t know if these are transferable.

You have got me wondering... Does the warranty clock starting ticking from the date of purchase on your bill of sale? Or does it start from the date of activation? And if the aircraft is re-sold from a non-authorized dealer did it already start ticking from the purchase date of the original buyer? Is the factory warranty even transferable? The answers make a big difference to the me even if still "sealed in box".

I'm not in a rush to buy -- still weighing the options in this case.

DJI Care is an additional cost attached to the aircraft its self and it is transferable. DJI Care Refresh is still available on a second-hand drone far after activation by submitting a video to DJI proving it works properly.

Reactions: Dodge DeBoulet
Hey guys - let's not create more work for the moderators than necessary. Be respectful and courteous, same you'd do at a garage sale. If you aren't interested in the product, simply move on. No need to publically disparage the product, price, etc.. Let the market determine whether it is a good deal or not.

If you are concerned about the legitimacy of the product then report it and we'll look into it.

Thanks,

C.

You have got me wondering... Does the warranty clock starting ticking from the date of purchase on your bill of sale? Or does it start from the date of activation?
Warranty begins on activation of the aircraft. So this one is new by all definitions. I can’t answer other questions and won’t speculate.

I will relate that with my MPP, after encountering a tree and falling 30-40 ft, the replacement with DJICare was painless, took 8 days to get the replacement, and the replacement was indistinguishable from new. So don’t be afraid to buy this one, but consider DJICare

Reactions: Sparksupersonic
I’ve thought about lowering it 30 or 40$s at the most, but not in any hurry. It would be good to sell though since I’m never going to use it.
But I google Mavic Pros and I don’t see that, the closest I see is 799$ for a virtual reality bundle from walmart. I see the drone and remote only for more than that. A few on Ebay close, most don’t have the extra battery or cards. What store?
Even if you can get one somewhere from some store for 750 why would I sell it for a lot less than that, it’s the same product new in the box, just not from a store.
Just because you paid whatever price for it new doesn't mean someone else would and it technically is used since you bought it first, not everyone thinks they have Gold, if your never going to fly it or use it then you should price it so it does sell.

Just because you paid whatever price for it new doesn't mean someone else would and it technically is used since you bought it first, not everyone thinks they have Gold, if your never going to fly it or use it then you should price it so it does sell.

I know that what people pay, will pay, expect and such all vary. There’s also the fact that sometimes it’s just a matter of what the seller will take and reason they want to sell something.
Personally I don’t need to sell this, I thought it was good to have as a backup to my Platinum in case, or if my nephews were interested I was maybe going to give it to them, so if it sold at the amount it sold.
However I recently got a new Spark as a warranty replacement and I’d rather have that and a Platinum in use, so it’s not needed as a backup, and nephews don’t seem to care. So at the present it’s just taking up space, so I’d reduced it to 760$s elsewhere. Didn’t think to update here too ty.
Updated selling for 760$s paypal.

Would like to sell this, something in my family has come up and I could use the extras $s, so offering it for 730$s and shipping, paypal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme