Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Media transfer

Spark^

Join
Mar 20, 2020
Loc
Ontario. Canada
Hey all. I am having an issue with transferring video from the spark to my phone. I use a Samsung a70. I have tried the otg and usb from drone to phone and have also put the micro sd card in the phone but to no avail. The only way I can do it is while connected..transfer via wifi (very slow and doesn't give me the full video) I have searched on line but cant seem to find a solution. If anyone has an idea to help the not so savvy out would be appreciated.
Thanks
Terry

Another fast transfer method to use is a microSD card reader like this one that plugs into the phone. This method doesn't require the drone to be turned on as with a direct cable transfer and can be more convenient then putting the SD card directly into the phone especially if you have to pop the card cover with a pin each time. The editing software you purchased should also work with it to help find and sort through the media.

Reactions: Spark^
Another fast transfer method to use is a microSD card reader like this one that plugs into the phone. This method doesn't require the drone to be turned on as with a direct cable transfer and can be more convenient then putting the SD card directly into the phone especially if you have to pop the card cover with a pin each time. The editing software you purchased should also work with it to help find and sort through the media.
Hey RotorWash. Ya I think I will get a card reader. Like you say..easier then popping the card holder open everytime.

Reactions: RotorWash
I have a thing called a RAV power file hub around £35 which is brilliant for transferring files wirelessly or directly from devices, also when you fly over water or high risk areas you can quickly take the files off your spark in between flights so should your beloved sparky meet a watery grave at the end of a weekend you still have your footage safe and not on board.
It’s a brilliant thing ( no I don’t work for ravpower ?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast