Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mesh Lite app

theonlyjuan98

Join
Feb 23, 2018
So I recently came across this app on the Google Play Store and it supposedly allows two people to operate a drone, one pilot and one camera person to control the gimbal. Not only that but it allows for the "slave" phone to just be used as a simple viewer to see what the drone sees without all the icons and map and stuff. Has anybody used it, heard of it, or plans to use it? It's in a Beta stage right now, but it sounds promising.

Heres the link to the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwi.meshliteScreenshot_2018-08-20-03-28-20.jpgScreenshot_2018-08-20-03-28-26.jpgScreenshot_2018-08-20-03-28-30.jpg

Reactions: Haggi
With only one review, and a bad one at that, I think this app has a lot of needed refinements. Good concept though for sure. I saw another iOS app listed on the same page that is low cost and looks to be more stable although it does not offer the dual control feature.

It was called "Spark PRO for DJI Drone". I did not realize that there were so many third party apps for the Spark but they all seem to be fairly unknown and untested. With the new stable release of Litchi. In my opinion, I think I would stick to something more tested and documented.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit