Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Taking into account DJI's monopoly in the drone market, I am sure a lot of DJI drones would have been used in the meticulous 3D mapping of earth. Really looking forward to this.

MS Flight Simulator 2020.jpg

Taking into account DJI's monopoly in the drone market, I am sure a lot of DJI drones would have been used in the meticulous 3D mapping of earth. Really looking forward to this.

View attachment 11596
I hear you! MSFS got me started into computers back in '93. Haven't flown a sim in years though. This one looks REALLY good. Good enough to get me back into the game for sure but I'm afraid I'll need a good desktop upgrade first. I wonder if my old thrustmaster is still working, naw, time to upgrade that as well. Oh boy.

It is very impressive, but I'd think the hardware required for full graphic detail will be bleeding edge. Finding out that it will be subscription based is a deal breaker for me. Eventually MS will cease support for it, then you own 100% of nothing. At least I can load my MSFS X up anytime I get the urge even this long after its release.

As a big fan of flightsim for decades, having my
cockpit set at home, I have a high-end system and
hours of tweaking to run FSX just "comfortably".
So, I am very sceptical about the hardware it will
need to get the details and fluidity like we see in
the Microsoft advertising...
... very sceptical when it come from Microsoft...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast