Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mobile device compatibility: Samsung Note 9 users

GG Teach

Join
Aug 23, 2019
Hi, I'm getting my Spark tomorrow, and I'm trying to figure out what mobile device I can use to fly it. I know my Ipad mini 2 is probably too old to handle the video streaming, even though it DOES allow me to download the GO 4 app. And the only other thing I have is my NOte 9. Even though DJI techs say it's not on the list, I've seen several people here who use it and it works fine, so I am HOPING this is going to be the case. I DON'T want to have to spend any more money if I don't have to. I want to connect my Note 9 to the controllor and NOT just use it AS the sole controller.. I Just want to be able to "see" what my drone is seeing. Any input from you NOte 9 users would be appreciated. THANKS.

Hi, I'm getting my Spark tomorrow, and I'm trying to figure out what mobile device I can use to fly it. I know my Ipad mini 2 is probably too old to handle the video streaming, even though it DOES allow me to download the GO 4 app. And the only other thing I have is my NOte 9. Even though DJI techs say it's not on the list, I've seen several people here who use it and it works fine, so I am HOPING this is going to be the case. I DON'T want to have to spend any more money if I don't have to. I want to connect my Note 9 to the controllor and NOT just use it AS the sole controller.. I Just want to be able to "see" what my drone is seeing. Any input from you NOte 9 users would be appreciated. THANKS.
I would be very surprised if your note 9 did not work

Reactions: GG Teach
Yes. I would be surprised too, if it didn't work. The only thing for me is that my full screen does not go edge to edge like the note 8. It has a 1/4 in black bar at the left and right edge. Maybe owing to this thread, I may get that worked out.
Cheers

Reactions: GG Teach
Yes. I would be surprised too, if it didn't work. The only thing for me is that my full screen does not go edge to edge like the note 8. It has a 1/4 in black bar at the left and right edge. Maybe owing to this thread, I may get that worked out.
Cheers
Well, even if that border stays, I can live with that. Hoping to try it all out tomorrow. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef