Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Modified DJI Go 4, extra features available for Spark

Fairly sure if you had an incident with this that DJI would void your warranty.

Fairly sure if you had an incident with this that DJI would void your warranty.

They have to prove that the problem is caused by the software, at least in my case since i bought spark at a local store and therefore Dutch law protects me. After 2 years im the one whos gotta prove things.

Interesting. I'm no attorney, but based on all the threads and DJI forums I visit, here in the US, the user would be at fault unless they could prove otherwise...

They have to prove that the problem is caused by the software, at least in my case since i bought spark at a local store and therefore Dutch law protects me. After 2 years im the one whos gotta prove things.

Interesting. I'm no attorney, but based on all the threads and DJI forums I visit, here in the US, the user would be at fault unless they could prove otherwise...
Customers in NL are better protected than in US. First 2 years Dji has to prove things, after that the costumer. Also, we have more than 2 years warranty. For example, after 4 years Spark is still under warranty, but only something like 60 % of the original value. Dji cant just say warranty is over.

Thats also 1 of the reason why prices are bit higher here than in Us.

Reactions: Pallidin
I just tested normal features and everything went as expected. Then I spent 1 battery on waypoints. Didn't do it before so I had to learn it but managed to safe 3 waypoints while on the 2nd battery. Executed it 3 times with no problems. So far so good.

Now I have to dig in all these extra features. Steep learning curve I guess but I like complicated things.

Share with us why, thats what a forum is for
Sure...1) The Spark platform is sporadic, even running the un-hacked software 2) I have a warranty/DJI Refresh and would be very upset to have a claimed denied due to using "hacked"/ not approved software. On the other hand I don't fly my Spark very much, so I guess if the hack remedies the issue that you are having then go for it.

Sure...1) The Spark platform is sporadic, even running the un-hacked software 2) I have a warranty/DJI Refresh and would be very upset to have a claimed denied due to using "hacked"/ not approved software. On the other hand I don't fly my Spark very much, so I guess if the hack remedies the issue that you are having then go for it.
So that screenshot didnt make any difference in the first place. You're wasting my time. Please stay away if this isnt your cup of soup

Reactions: Eye_in_the _Sky
So that screenshot didnt make any difference in the first place. You're wasting my time. Please stay away if this isnt your cup of soup
Huh...you asked me to share on why I would pass on this hack, thus I shared.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
You've could have said that in your first post and stay ontopic
You're right...I apologize for veering off topic, along with the fact that you didn't like my comments which echo 3 similar comments from other "off topic" forum members. Maybe next you create a thread just comment with your own replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit