Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
It was a bright, sunny day today and I went for a quick morning flight. Wanted to do a distance test but I was keeping an eye on the signal strength indicator all the time and bailed out when I started getting only about 2 bars at 900m out. Moreover, I had started with only about 70% gas in the tank and that was another deterring factor. It was quite windy today but I didn't notice any drift even when I was going full throttle in Sports mode. Every now and then it feels good to push the boundaries a bit although flying beyond VLOS is certainly not advisable.

It was a bright, sunny day today and I went for a quick morning flight. Wanted to do a distance test but I was keeping an eye on the signal strength indicator all the time and bailed out when I started getting only about 2 bars at 900m out. Moreover, I had started with only about 70% gas in the tank and that was another deterring factor. It was quite windy today but I didn't notice any drift even when I was going full throttle in Sports mode. Every now and then it feels good to push the boundaries a bit although flying beyond VLOS is certainly not advisable.
So the gauge at the bottom middle - where did you find that? I just made a short test vid and then used Dashware like you did. When I scrolled through the available gauges I did not spot that one. Maybe I just missed it?

I know you have to add a sound track when using DJI video with Dashware. I assume the only way to do that is by doing a separate render in a video editor? But then in Dashware there is no sound and the render from there also has no sound. You have to go back through a video editor again?
I hope I'm missing something...

I know you have to add a sound track when using DJI video with Dashware. I assume the only way to do that is by doing a separate render in a video editor?
That's correct. I am afraid it is the only way around I have found so far with all the googling. So I copy the SD card file to my computer first, open my video editor (Wondershare Filmora), set start-end point, add music, export the video. I then use this video in DashWare.

So the gauge at the bottom middle - where did you find that?

It is not available in the default gauge toolbox. But if you go to "New Project" and select the GoPro template, this gauge will be available on the screen by default. You can then copy this gauge to the toolbox.

Reactions: McCloudSpark
It is not available in the default gauge toolbox. But if you go to "New Project" and select the GoPro template, this gauge will be available on the screen by default. You can then copy this gauge to the toolbox.
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav