Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Morning in and around San Andres Huayapam, Oaxaca, Mexico

Clicked on it, it says, "Video unavailable Watch this video on YouTube Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner"

Reactions: basily
That was nice. :)

I liked the pan up and over into the clouds.

Lol. Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not that steady on the sticks. It was a litchi waypoint route.

Whether the dexterity is in the joysticks or the manipulation of a keyboard to plan a mission, it was cool to watch.

After months of learning and playing around, this is the first video I'm proud to share. Looking forward to when the rainy season brings delicate wisps of cloud into the mountain folds. All details can be found in the youtube description.

Nice video! Great scenery. Not many people or cars on the streets.

Watched it on full screen on my big Mac (so to speak)! very interesting and it is great to be transported to another part of the world in these times especially. Thank you.

Lots of smoke - is it the fire season?

Yes, but not the way you think. They still practice burning old corn fields here to clear them out for replanting. It's also dry season and the hottest time of year until it starts to rain in June. So, the smoke and dust and haze tend to settle in the valley. I'll redo this video when it's clear and when there are some cool wisps of cloud in the mountain folds - it's even more beautiful then.

Reactions: Hopalot
Well done, interesting location.
Thanks v much for sharing and keep them coming [emoji106]

Love the City Shots. I really wanted to fly in Mexico when we were down on holidays but, unless you are a resident it's not allowed. Frankly, last thing I wanted to do was get in trouble on our holiday!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Love the City Shots. I really wanted to fly in Mexico when we were down on holidays but, unless you are a resident it's not allowed. Frankly, last thing I wanted to do was get in trouble on our holiday!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Well, I didn't know about the "resident" rule - luckily, I AM a resident... and I've also been in Mexico for long enough to know that rules are made to be broken here, for better or for worse :-/

Well, I didn't know about the "resident" rule - luckily, I AM a resident... and I've also been in Mexico for long enough to know that rules are made to be broken here, for better or for worse :-/

I figured you were a resident based on your profile but, I know that Mexicans can bend the rules a bit if they want... Thanks again for sharing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit