Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

MP1 gets to use the insta360 one x2 :) - a short flight in gusty conditions...

Great fun Brian. Love the 360 shot and how your Mini served as a mirror on the landing. Also noticed that you lost the grey "hoody", must mean Spring has finally arrived across the pond. Yay! Today here in Chicago we are going down to -3C with snow squalls predicted. Ha! I think our weather may be a present from RotorWash. ? Good news is that it warms up next week.

Great fun Brian. Love the 360 shot and how your Mini served as a mirror on the landing. Also noticed that you lost the grey "hoody", must mean Spring has finally arrived across the pond. Yay! Today here in Chicago we are going down to -3C with snow squalls predicted. Ha! I think our weather may be a present from RotorWash. ? Good news is that it warms up next week.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe!
Yep planning to use the reflections in the mini windows and glorious bodywork were always a top priority on the shoot schedule ... lol lol
Arms out and a thermal waistcoat to carry all my essential was another casting requirement by the filming wardrobe crew... ( me hahaha)
-3 must be pretty hard going... We know Chicago as the windy city so me entitling the video as 'gusty' was a bit overkill eh?
Roll on the good weather for you Dragonfly Joe and lots of flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers