Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My beautiful village with serious history ww2 1939-1945 (spark is winner again)

Zeljkobn

Join
Oct 27, 2018

This is my fifth video...share comment tnx lol

INFO: This war cemetery contains the remains of 567 partisans, held in an ossuary. They were killed by the 13. Waffen-Gebirgs-Division der SS "Handschar", during Operation "Rösselsprung". There is also a memorial dedicated to the 3,278 partisans who died in the Donja Trnova military hospital during the Second World War.

Last edited:
Very well done! Music and motion fits good to gether. I can see, hear, and feelthe history in your video...thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Zeljkobn

INFO: This war cemetery contains the remains of 567 partisans, held in an ossuary. They were killed by the 13. Waffen-Gebirgs-Division der SS "Handschar", during Operation "Rösselsprung". There is also a memorial dedicated to the 3,278 partisans who died in the Donja Trnova military hospital during the Second World War.
very nice....smooth.......and awesome. I enjoyed....:) dan

Reactions: Zeljkobn
cool video, love the music. wish i could read the subtext

Trnova (Cyrillic: Трнова) is a populated location near the town of Ugljevik, in the Republika Srpska zone of Bosnia-Herzegovina. It is divided between Gornja Trnova, where in 1991 nearly all residents were Serbs, and Srednja Trnova, where in the same year most were Bosnian Muslims.

This war cemetery contains the remains of 567 partisans, held in an ossuary. They were killed by the 13. Waffen-Gebirgs-Division der SS "Handschar", during Operation "Rösselsprung". There is also a memorial dedicated to the 3,278 partisans who died in the Donja Trnova military hospital during the Second World War.

:)

I made a video with my Spark of a monument in Ede (NL). This is a memorial of the dropping near Arnhem in WW II

I personally really like your style of presentation.

Awesome tips and like you said, practice, practice, practice and then practice some more AND OFTEN otherwise one will lose the sensitivity that was acquired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67