Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first Hangar 360 panorama

Oyibo VFX

Join
Oct 15, 2017
Loc
Belgium (for the moment)
I've made today my first (test) panorama with Hangar 360 and the Spark.
The result is not too bad but that is due to limitations of the Spark (20 images for the Spark where the Mavic uses 23 images)
Tomorrow I'll try the same settings with my Inspire 2 and later with Pano mode in Hangar Autopilot. Will post it too
But, the images are crystal clear as normal for DJI

https://viewer.hangar.com/360?assetId=/zr6OQGz0

Cool shot and I like you can make out the stitch locations in the train tracks.

That is only in Hangar 360. If you take your Pano in Autopilot, you have full control.
Additional information; the pano I did with the Spark was 20 pictures, the same pano with the Inspire 2 was 23 pictures.
In Hangar 360, image size is reduced. When I did the rendering in Autopano Giga, the Inspire images remain full size and the pano is crystal clear

Winksele Pano : Virtual tour generated by Oyibo VFX - Inspire 2

I'm pretty surely it took 23 pictures in my case. I thought the result in Hangar was ok so haven't bothered rendering in PTGui yet.

So Autopilot has a 360 mode that lets you raise the gimbal? Anyway I need to try DJI's sphere mode now.

Yes, Autopilot is fully adjustable.
I normally upload the Hangar 360 automatically to their site but render them also manually. That why I noticed the 20 pix from the Spark

I guess I'll have to render them manually with PTGui too because I can't see a way of exporting/downloading the Hangar 360s.

Awwwwwwww.
Your images are just on your SD card.
Copy from there to your computer and process

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers