Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Globe now does not stitch correctly

Strange... never had this problem and I was doing quite a number of sphere panos with considerable wind. The only problem I sometimes have is that traces of the blades are visible in the sky sections, but that is not what you are experiencing.
Did you have a good GPS signal ? Maybe magnetic compass needs recalibration ?
To save the image you can try autocomplete in ICE, it might work out not too bad in that particular case.

I have done them before in NY where we live. We are in North East PA where we are experiencing the problem. I have a nice spot to do a few spheres and have till Wed to figure it out...:). Thanka

Any help on this? I included a snipit. there are 46 images and I am using ICE. Can a strong wind cause this?

It looks like you are almost missing a whole sliver of photos; however, you indicated you had 46 images which is what the sphere mode produces. Wind may have been a factor. It also looks like you have a bit of rotor interference starting in the bottom right (those diagonal lines).

One thing you can try to do with a full battery is send the spark up, run the sphere shot, and then while the drone is still on (either hit the pause button for it to hover in place or bring the drone to the ground without turning it off) go into the playback view and let the app start stitching the photos together. I have run into issues in the app where it can't stitch the photos itself once I have turned the drone off; however, that still didn't prevent me from stitching them myself in ICE.

There are 46 images and the look like full images. I use a Crystal Sky Monitor. So stitching in the air I have not figured it out. I have completed them before but the 4 times today it gets the images. I get the completed on the screen and then add them to ice. All 46 images look good and go to stitch and adjust and there seems to have the hole in it no matter how I manipulate it.

There are 46 images and the look like full images. I use a Crystal Sky Monitor. So stitching in the air I have not figured it out. I have completed them before but the 4 times today it gets the images. I get the completed on the screen and then add them to ice. All 46 images look good and go to stitch and adjust and there seems to have the hole in it no matter how I manipulate it.
The final image have the 2:1 ratio ?

Are you using a nd filters? I had a similar problem and when I tried without it ,it worked fine

No ND filters. It completes the images correctly and exits. It will stitch them correctly when done and creates the planet on the Crystal Sky. I did get that to work. Microsoft ICE cannot stitch them correctly and that seems to be the issue though other programs show the image with a hole. This DID work before as I have posted planets before. I wonder if DJI took this ability away?.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit