Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My latest flight - Spring, Sun, and scenery

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Hey all, thought I would pass this on, its MA2, still got the Spark, but its been too windy lately. Hope everyone is having a good spring/autumn. Take care. Please watch on YT for best results.

Spark flying is nice and smooth, watched in 1080 23" monitor and very clear.
You edit in what programme to upscale to 2160 ?
Sorry mate, not a Spark flight, its a Mavic Air 2, however, I do also have a Spark. If you take a look at my channel, you will see a couple of Spark 'cinematic" mode videos, there you can see how that DJIgo4 mod app can achieve similar results. Thanks for your nice comments.

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
Hi Robin good to see your work and to appreciate your beautiful rugged countryside. We have an identical drone stable and am about to see if I can negotiate a LAANC application for the first time ever for my MA2. I’m visiting friends in Naples FL (APF) right under the departing runway! 🤞

Hi Robin good to see your work and to appreciate your beautiful rugged countryside. We have an identical drone stable and am about to see if I can negotiate a LAANC application for the first time ever for my MA2. I’m visiting friends in Naples FL (APF) right under the departing runway! 🤞
I am looking forward to your Stateside adventures here! Fly safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe