Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My location on video feed?

Mozer67

Join
Jan 6, 2023
Is there a way on the DJI Go4 app or another flight app (App store) that allows me to see my location on the video feed when the drone is coming at me?

Doesn't it show your location on a smaller window? You can swap between this windows to make the map view, with your location.

Reactions: twickers14
Just my two cents worth here. You can learn a lot from YouTube videos on all aspects of operating your new drone and controller.

I can't stress this enough to you as a new pilot. Watch videos and learn as much as you can before you make any long flights. So many new pilots have lost their drones in emergency situations by not knowing how to react properly. Please don't be one of them.

Being a part of this forum is a good place to learn and ask questions too. Keep that in mind Learn the rules, fly responsibly and safely. Take care.

These guys have been droning for a while as have I and we are all still learning. This said, don’t be too timid otherwise you’ll never get going. Just be sensible and plan what you are hoping to do before you do it and have a contingency in you mind ready to deal with any emergency. Be reassured Return To Home does work but only if you know its parameters-You Tube has it all. Good luck.

Reactions: graywoulf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast