Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My new YouTube page...

Wow, okay, i checked out the video.
The half ironic titles wern't doing it for me. Get ride of them and you'd have a great channel promo video. Put one title at the end with info.
Just my 2 cents
Otherwise i liked the shots. Colors may need a little white balancing (if possible with your software)Keep it up ;)

If you want, check out my last edit. Not entirely a drone video but it's what i use my spark for
Us small timers gotta share the love!

There must be hundreds of "Sparky" drones out there. :rolleyes: The video was good but as Baqca Sanke pointed out, you don't need to put a title on each scene. And try to keep each scene transition a smooth one. Those don't have to be fancy effect transitions either. A simple fade out and in or something similar looks best in my opinion. And be careful when flying over water too. Happy flying.

Wow, okay, i checked out the video.
The half ironic titles wern't doing it for me. Get ride of them and you'd have a great channel promo video. Put one title at the end with info.
Just my 2 cents
Otherwise i liked the shots. Colors may need a little white balancing (if possible with your software)Keep it up ;)

If you want, check out my last edit. Not entirely a drone video but it's what i use my spark for
Us small timers gotta share the love!

The video is supposed to be a funny introduction to my channel. It’s a trailer made with iMovie , I’m sorry you didn’t like it. But thanks for checking it out and your opinion.

I did like your video, well done!

There must be hundreds of "Sparky" drones out there. :rolleyes: The video was good but as Baqca Sanke pointed out, you don't need to put a title on each scene. And try to keep each scene transition a smooth one. Those don't have to be fancy effect transitions either. A simple fade out and in or something similar looks best in my opinion. And be careful when flying over water too. Happy flying.

It was a premise trailer I used on iMovie. It was meant to be a funny introduction video to my channel.
I thought the transitions were smooth, but thanks for watching and giving your opinion

Oh no brother my bad didn't mean to sound harsh i REALLY liked the actual shots you got and the cinematography.
Didn't mean to sound otherwise.
I rarely comment on post here so count it as a compliment i felt like commenting at all,
Best wishes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe