Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark is 100% but have another problem

zenfly

Join
Jun 23, 2019
I bought the Spark first and joined here first, then I bought the Mavic Air and when I tried to join there (6mos ago) I was refused until I picked a different user name and password..After that it signed in auto every time for months.. I had break from all this with shoulder surgery and in a sling for 8 weeks now the MA forum doesn't sign in..I forgot the password and even the user name but I sent a request using the form where you send an email address 3 times with no reply. I then found "contact us" and sent an email with no reply.. Can anyone help? Thanks ...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The reason I need the forum is the MA video is stop/start/jerking and pixelates if anyone can help with that here thanks very much but I still want my MA forum back.

I bought the Spark first and joined here first, then I bought the Mavic Air and when I tried to join there (6mos ago) I was refused until I picked a different user name and password..After that it signed in auto every time for months.. I had break from all this with shoulder surgery and in a sling for 8 weeks now the MA forum doesn't sign in..I forgot the password and even the user name but I sent a request using the form where you send an email address 3 times with no reply. I then found "contact us" and sent an email with no reply.. Can anyone help? Thanks ...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The reason I need the forum is the MA video is stop/start/jerking and pixelates if anyone can help with that here thanks very much but I still want my MA forum back.
Sorry about that. Not sure why I didn't get the email from the "contact us". I'll look into that. I'll follow up with you via your email address.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef