Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My spark remote controller does not create wifi

kaio da hora

Join
Oct 15, 2021
My remote controller does not turn the green light to create a wifi signal. It keeps blinking double red lights and that's it... Tried to turn it off an on several times, but nothing... The drone is working perfectly with the phone, but it is not nearly the same as with the remote. Woud like some help, please.

Maybe do a Google search or search this forum for how to reset the controller. Good luck

When I turn on my remote, it does the double blink about 13 times and then turns into a solid red. When I turn on my drone and it connects with the remote then it becomes a solid green. I tried all sorts of things to see if I could keep my remote blinking, but it always went solid. even by holding the buttons or having the sticks not centered.

However you can reset the remote controller by pressing the power button for 9 seconds. Then reconnect to the drone if needed...

Another way is by powering up the drone, and then press and hold the power button until you hear the 3 beep, then try and connect as the the drone should be discoverable and connect

forgot to mention, once you have connected the drone to your phone, you have to then reconnect the controller as it thinks you now want to use your phone, and defaults to phone setting until you revert back to controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme