Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark's first month

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada

So here's my first go around doing video with my Spark or any drone for that matter. All shot out my back door so to speak. I plan to keep this is as a fond memento of the area where I first began learning to fly a few months ago.

I've had the Spark only for a month so I've got a lot to learn about how to take good video while flying. The drones I had before had so much jello in the video I could have ate it so I never got into the video end of things much before but now it's a lot of fun learning so it's great! I'm looking forward to improving my skills as I expand out further afield, checking out some other areas in my fair province of P.E.I., Canada.

Well done! What video editing software did you use?
Thanks! :) I'm using an old version of Wondershare Filmora for the moment. It's ok for basic stuff but I think I may go with something else in the near future. I often find the timeline in Flimora frustrating to use.

Darn nice back yard... and video! ? :D

Reactions: RotorWash
I say this every time you guys from Canada show us where you live...you lucky lucky people”. Our little Island gives very little opportunity to fly without approaching a NFZ or buildings and people. Lovely controlled flying and filming. Well composed and nice rhythm.

Welcome to the forum!
Fantastic moves and editing.. luv it!
PS: in tiny Singapore, that's not a backyard, its more like a national park [emoji23][emoji23]

I say this every time you guys from Canada show us where you live...you lucky lucky people”. Our little Island gives very little opportunity to fly without approaching a NFZ or buildings and people. Lovely controlled flying and filming. Well composed and nice rhythm.
Thanks very much and a big thumbs up on your 500th post as well! ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme