Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

ND8, CPL OR MCUV???

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys,
Spark flyer here...

could you give me a bit of guidance on these ND filters please... (which one and when )
SUNNYLIFE brand

ND8
CPL
MCUV

Cheers!skydiver SnapShot.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RotorWash
I personally use a Polar Pro Polarising filter all the time, I find it gives me the best of both worlds & I don't have to land to change out the filter if I wish to combine video & still shots in a flight. The polarising filter drops the exposure approx. two stops which puts the shutter speed similar to what is required for a cinematic look, I fly over water quite a lot and it works well for cutting through the water & gives the scene that extra punch !

DJI_0008.JPG

I personally use a Polar Pro Polarising filter all the time, I find it gives me the best of both worlds & I don't have to land to change out the filter if I wish to combine video & still shots in a flight. The polarising filter drops the exposure approx. two stops which puts the shutter speed similar to what is required for a cinematic look, I fly over water quite a lot and it works well for cutting through the water & gives the scene that extra punch !

View attachment 13447
thank you Flash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe