Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New 107 Spark Pilot

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Want2Fly.

Congratulations on your certificate and welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: Andre Levite
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome Want2Fly from Spokane, WA USA! This is a great group (mostly) and we all help each other.
Fly safe!

Welcome to the forum Want2fly from SW Minnesota :cool:

Welcome! Glad you did it! I'm seriously looking to get a part 107. Can you give any feed back or pointers about achieving one?

Welcome. We “elders” are very well looked after on the Forum. It’s a lovely environment. Happy safe flying.

I been flying Spark's for 2yrs. Just Recently Received My 107. Already Hard At Work Doing Inspections and Real Estate video's and drone workshops. I originally started as a hobbyist grew my fleet and spark i use for scouting and tight flying conditions such as chem tank inspections surrounded by Piping. I took A Lot of Time To Learn Drone's inside and out. Honestly Not a DJI guy but I do like my spark for quick inspections. 1431278378_polarr.jpeg

I been flying Spark's for 2yrs. Just Recently Received My 107. Already Hard At Work Doing Inspections and Real Estate video's and drone workshops. I originally started as a hobbyist grew my fleet and spark i use for scouting and tight flying conditions such as chem tank inspections surrounded by Piping. I took A Lot of Time To Learn Drone's inside and out. Honestly Not a DJI guy but I do like my spark for quick inspections. View attachment 9449

Hey Dustin,
Which drone do you use for your work?
Also which device do you use for monitoring?
I’m studying for my Part 107, still using my Spark for my learning platform.
Thanks,
John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe