Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New bicopter with 50 minute flight time coming in 2020

Wow, good read! IF it proves to be everything they're saying, it could be serious competition for DJI. No pressure, but you can save almost a third of the "regular price" if you buy it now until the end of the month. It's an intriguing offer, but is it worth the gamble on an unproven platform? At $999 they're approaching the price point of Skydio 2, although the Skydio remote or beacon will cost an extra $150 USD. The significantly improved flight time couple with 4k video on 3-axis gimbal are big selling points, but they also hawk the 4.3 mile video range even though no pilot can visually track at that distance. It'll be interesting to keep tabs on it, especially the planned 249 gram version.

Some interesting videos starting to show up on the net: V-Coptr Falcon

It weights 730 grams (1.6 lbs), but I was surprised at the dimensions: 220.6mm (8.69") L, 148.26mm (5.84") W by 72.38mm (2.85") H, the height I presume to be when folded. Not a large drone.

I may jump - asked them a couple of questions about service.
1) would they offer a Care Refresh Program like DJI and
2) Where would I be sending the device for said repairs?

Weekend so it may be Monday or later since the holidays.

Interesting, but I'm with Rangemaster. I'll wait till it's proven itself in the field. Also, the range is not a plus for me as I do believe in staying LOS, but the flying time is attractive.

Reactions: Spark 317
I may jump - asked them a couple of questions about service. 1) would they offer a Care Refresh Program like DJI and
2) Where would I be sending the device for said repairs? Weekend so it may be Monday or later since the holidays.
Gee, I can't imagine you being interested in this one. :rolleyes:;):D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef