Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

NEW DJI Assistant 2 for Spark Released FIXED 3-31-19

Released yesterday

Hmm. I haven't used DJI Assistant 2 yet, but I have an account with DJI. I downloaded and installed it with no problems, but when I attempt to log on I'm getting Network Error(1-302). Anyone else?

I haven’t downloaded or used this yet. Is it something I need on my mobile, or it something just for reference and better downloaded on my iPad for easier viewing?

Great...and it uninstalled the patched version I had working with that bat file fix
:mad::mad::mad:

Per DJI's request, I uploaded a screen shot to forum.dji.com ... looks like we've both posted our issues there.

Reactions: pmshop
What are the benefits of this new version? I don't use it much..

It was supposed to be a patch to help those with Windows 10 install and run - that is all.
Since the March Windows cumulative update, there is no valid publisher's certificate to install or run the program.
Those not installed could not install, those installed could not run it.
However, there is a network error upon logging in.

I just did my bat file fix located in these forums of the previous version (the March broken one) and it works for me.

Hmm. I haven't used DJI Assistant 2 yet, but I have an account with DJI. I downloaded and installed it with no problems, but when I attempt to log on I'm getting Network Error(1-302). Anyone else?

I get the error too. Installed the program, signed up, and then try to log in with no luck.

How difficult can it be to make a fix for a software that did not work anymore. I hope DJI remove this version immediately from their site. It is just not only for Spark. It is DJI Assistant 2 for all Windows users.

How difficult can it be to make a fix for a software that did not work anymore. I hope DJI remove this version immediately from their site. It is just not only for Spark. It is DJI Assistant 2 for all Windows users.

Yes but if they remove that, then 1.2.4 is broke also...so...

I added a post to the thread on forum.dji.com that includes the log file they requested. It looks like an HTTP redirection response that they're not handling properly.

It is now fixed 3-31-19

The 302 error is fixed, but I can't get it to communicate with my Spark. It's plugged into my laptop via USB (tried both the docking station port and a port on the laptop itself). When the Spark is off, the battery blinks showing that it's charging, but when I launch DJI Assistant 2 (with or without the Spark powered on) it just sits there with the "How to connect Inspire 2 ?" graphic and caption. Doesn't seem to matter whether it's connected to the controller, either.

Reactions: Rafiky
The 302 error is fixed, but I can't get it to communicate with my Spark. It's plugged into my laptop via USB (tried both the docking station port and a port on the laptop itself). When the Spark is off, the battery blinks showing that it's charging, but when I launch DJI Assistant 2 (with or without the Spark powered on) it just sits there with the "How to connect Inspire 2 ?" graphic and caption. Doesn't seem to matter whether it's connected to the controller, either.

Hmmm,
My Mavic Air is connecting just fine.
Wish I had my Sparks with me today

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers