Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New from South Florida...

limesqueezy

Join
Feb 12, 2018
Hi, I'm Chris Church. I am currently flying the Spark for recreation, but am considering an FAA Remote Pilot Certificate to go along with my Public Safety consultancy. I am BRAND NEW. The Spark is my first drone, and so far, I love it. I am physically located on the Treasure Coast of Florida (east coast, just north of West Palm Beach) and would love to get together with other pilots to swap stories and insight.

First week of March 2018 I'll be flying the Spark off the back of a 52' sport fishing boat in Costa Rica. I totally expect to dunk it, either due to an inflight malfunction or inability to land it in a 3' X 6' area (obstacles outside that area).

If you have an interest in drones in Public Safety (Fire/EMS/Not So Much Law Enforcement) start a PM/Conversation with me.

Oh, and as always... safety first. Be safe out there, and good luck!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

First week of March 2018 I'll be flying the Spark off the back of a 52' sport fishing boat in Costa Rica. I totally expect to dunk it, either due to an inflight malfunction or inability to land it in a 3' X 6' area (obstacles outside that area).

If you can't land it on the boat, and don't feel confident catching by hand, worst case scenario would be to land it in hand held fish net like a butterfly.

If anything, take extra props.
Be mindful of the gimbal.

Enjoy your trip and fly safe. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe