Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New here! Spark with fcc instead of ce please

H466

Join
Apr 26, 2018
hi everyone. My first post! I’ve had my spark now for two weeks here in the uk and loving it - except for the very poor range. I was reading about the FCC hack / mod and I really want to do it but alas there is a problem. I only have an iPhone and ipad and no access to a android phone. Is there any way at all I can swap to fcc using just an iPhone or a windows pc?

I’m guessing it’s a total no but thought it worth asking. Both the spark and iPad app are all up to date.

Thanks guys.

Not sure since I'm in the states and it could be different but if you don't have the Spark Remote Control, you're really limited on range. It's a costly but darn near necessary accessory for the Spark.

Thanks for your reply. Sorry should of said I have the remote but still really poor on range and video constantly cutting out.

Hi H466. I'm also in the UK and I'm considering the FCC option too. As I understand it , you need an Android. The hacked DJI Go4 app is the Android version only.
As you only have to load the hacked app and connect it once to reset the area, you'll need to find a friend with an Android phone to help you out in afraid. Alternatively I'm in Leicester if you're close.

I have used a fake location app on Android, and it´s possible to use it in iOS (read the last line). You don´t need any modded app, just fake the gps location, open your official DJI app and change the wifi setttings. Then you "unfake" the location and go for a normal use of the app. Just remember not to accept the WLAN change when prompts at the begining. For iOS you´ll need a device with jailbreak and any of these apps: ser LocationHandle (EN), Fake GPS (EN) o FakeMyi (EN). As you only need to do it once, you can consider doing that in one of your devices and revert the jailbreak after the procedure...

Reactions: Chippy147
hi everyone. My first post! I’ve had my spark now for two weeks here in the uk and loving it - except for the very poor range. I was reading about the FCC hack / mod and I really want to do it but alas there is a problem. I only have an iPhone and ipad and no access to a android phone. Is there any way at all I can swap to fcc using just an iPhone or a windows pc?

I’m guessing it’s a total no but thought it worth asking. Both the spark and iPad app are all up to date.

Thanks guys.
Try that…

If you had no Android phone, use an androidemulator on your Windows pc or laptop.
I have used “bleustacks” as Android emulator and installed the hacked DJI go 4 app on my laptop.
Mine is still now in FCC mode on my iPhone. When opening the DJI go4 on my iphone, iT asked to change the wifisettings, simply click cancel and fly in FCC mode

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit