Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New light, old windows

Lot's of things to talk about in that video. I really liked it. I'm thinking that cruise ship was re-locating. didn't see a soul on it. I kinda wish you had identified some of those locations with a small subtitle. That Castle for instance and that Power site in the snow. I saw two people walking along that road..Nice score too.
Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Lot's of things to talk about in that video. I really liked it. I'm thinking that cruise ship was re-locating. didn't see a soul on it. I kinda wish you had identified some of those locations with a small subtitle. That Castle for instance and that Power site in the snow. I saw two people walking along that road..Nice score too.
Thanks for posting!

No sweat - just looking at our weather for the next week. I think its the end of the world here. The Irish summer !

Reactions: hiflyer
Calming film for which a thousand thanks. May I join hiflier and make a suggestion. Could you maintain the beautiful pace of the film by Ken Burnsing the stills or some of them. You may hate the effect which is fine of course. Such an interesting selection of clips very well edited and the score (as said above) is totally fitting.

Calming film for which a thousand thanks. May I join hiflier and make a suggestion. Could you maintain the beautiful pace of the film by Ken Burnsing the stills or some of them. You may hate the effect which is fine of course. Such an interesting selection of clips very well edited and the score (as said above) is totally fitting.

Hey Twickers, hope you are good ! Is that where the image moves slightly, if so might be a very suggestion. Keep washing the handies !

Thanks for posting!
Thanks for posting!

Cheers pal !

Hey Twickers, hope you are good ! Is that where the image moves slightly, if so might be a very suggestion. Keep washing the handies !
Yup. That’s right. You can control the amount of movement and the zoom/pull-out. quite cool and I use it all the time when doing short slide shows. At my age washing handies is the least of my challenges but thanks for the advice!! Massive named storm due here overnight so another few days of no flying. Such a pain as it’s still summer.

Really enjoyed the clips and music Rendlesham UAP. Even more I enjoyed the narration and insert picture of yourself, nice to put a face and voice to you. Hope the weather for flying improves for you and twickers14 soon. Thank you once again for taking the time to share with us.

Really enjoyed the clips and music Rendlesham UAP. Even more I enjoyed the narration and insert picture of yourself, nice to put a face and voice to you. Hope the weather for flying improves for you and twickers14 soon. Thank you once again for taking the time to share with us.
Totally agree and meant to make the point about “meeting” the pilot and the VO in my earlier post.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh