Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Engie

Join
Jul 1, 2020
Hi everyone this obviously is my first time on the forum and hoping I have done everything right I am not very competent with the internet,I have owned and flown a spark for over a year, and have followed the forum for a similar period , and have been impressed with the quality of the information ,and the Attitude of the members. Regards Engie.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Engie.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone this obviously is my first time on the forum and hoping I have done everything right I am not very competent with the internet,I have owned and flown a spark for over a year, and have followed the forum for a similar period , and have been impressed with the quality of the information ,and the Attitude of the members. Regards Engie.
Welcome from Perth Western Australia. Have you joined any of the FB groups

Welcome to the group Hi from Toronto Canada

Hey Engie. You’ve taken on my mantel as one of the oldest contributors. Welcome to the Forum as a fully fledged Spark pilot. it’s a great hobby and hopefully you won’t have to scale too many trees to recover her! I hired a tree surgeon for my one and only tree landing (so far)! Safe flying.

Welcome aboard Engie. I’m impressed already, Spark for a year and absolutely no hint of a crash! Keep that up and you will definitely be helpful to many others.

Welcome to the forum Engie. It's a great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Glad your here. Fly safe have fun. ????

Welcome aboard Engie. I’m impressed already, Spark for a year and absolutely no hint of a crash! Keep that up and you will definitely be helpful to many others.
Hi Drone Ranger yes I have been lucky so far but to be honest I have flown my local area mostly ,and once I gained some knowledge and experience, and reading the comments on forum I always open the app, turn on controller ,then spark , wait till it shows GPS, and satellites, Before takeoff. I have totaled 380 flights and 48 hours as of now.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef