Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Pilot Question

infamousevans

Join
Jan 15, 2018
Hey Guys,

I just had an idle question. When I am flying the spark in tighter spots like my home, it's making the very loud beeping sound when it's detecting objects in front or on it's side. I understand the need for the obstacle avoidance and how to adjust the range/disable that feature, however.. the obnoxiously loud beeping doesn't seem to want to stop.

I have a remodeled basement with fairly high ceilings. It's fairly safe to fly, but that sound is very loud/echoing and I have a newborn in the house lol

Does anyone know how to disable the sound aspect of that feature?

Thank You for the info!

Hey Guys,

I just had an idle question. When I am flying the spark in tighter spots like my home, it's making the very loud beeping sound when it's detecting objects in front or on it's side. I understand the need for the obstacle avoidance and how to adjust the range/disable that feature, however.. the obnoxiously loud beeping doesn't seem to want to stop.

I have a remodeled basement with fairly high ceilings. It's fairly safe to fly, but that sound is very loud/echoing and I have a newborn in the house lol

Does anyone know how to disable the sound aspect of that feature?

Thank You for the info!

I just lower/mute the volume on my phone.

S-mode will solve the problem doesn't it? Of course be very careful flying in this mode though. Also can't one turn of obstacle avoidance in the app?

S-mode will solve the problem doesn't it? Of course be very careful flying in this mode though. Also can't one turn of obstacle avoidance in the app?
Turning off obstacle avoidance only disables the function, it will still give you warning and show distance on the app

Reactions: sinaus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex