Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New SPARK owner

theDRONEranger

Join
Jul 24, 2019
Greetings all!
Jeffrey, theDRONEranger, porting in from the Mavic forum.
New owner of Bella, my newly arrived SPARK!
Received her yesterday and believe it or not, have NOT even activated as yet. Other coals in the fire, don’t you know!
Louie is my MAVIC AIR, so only fitting the SPARK is Bella
That was my two dearly loved and deceased Chinese Shar Pei’s.
But now, they can play together again!!!
Cannot get over how much more compact the Spark is over the MA.
Realizing their are a few more limitations to the Spark, I will have to live and learn.
Part 107 certified, May 2018.
Retired USAF w/24 years and another 20 in prison (I worked there), retired from that, too!
Live in Colorado Springs, CO., inside the stinkin’ 5 mile radius of KCOS (Class C)

Plug for the DSAR
It’s a great organization and they need your support.
Seek out the local and find out how you can help.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, theDRONEranger.

and another 20 in prison (I worked there), retired from that, too!

Funny, reminds me of a joke I heard once of guy trying to get a job. He spent 10 years behind bars and nobody would hire him, although he was an excellent bar tender. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Greetings from Wisconsin! Got my Spark yesterday too! It's Amazing and there's a lot of nice people on this from.

Live in Colorado Springs, CO., inside the stinkin’ 5 mile radius of KCOS (Class C)

Just use your part 107 for 0 altitude restrictions in the grid and LAANC for all other flights.
That " within 5 miles" went out the window May 17th.
It is now "you cannot fly in Class B, C, D & E controlled airspace without LAANC" or when you travel and get to non LAANC, you have to use FAA's Drone Zone that is not hot yet.

Just use your part 107 for 0 altitude restrictions in the grid and LAANC for all other flights.
It is now "you cannot fly in Class B, C, D & E controlled airspace without LAANC" or when you travel and get to non LAANC, you have to use FAA's Drone Zone that is not hot yet.
That is all correct! I have been using AIRMAP (LAANC) for all my permission for quite some time.

Welcome Jeff and Bella, greetings from Singapore (and no, we're not in China [emoji23])
Thanks for the great intro, luv it!
Cheers and fly safe!!
Ranjit

Perhaps I should clarify. I was really making reference that while living in the city, there are many times I wish it were in the country. The scenery is far superior in the country than an urban environment. But, alas, I am destined to be an urban dweller! It is, what it is!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit