Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark Owner

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Curtis0724.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi there, and welcome to the forum Curtis. The Spark is a great little drone. Hope you enjoy flying it. I sure do.
Happy flying mate, Dave

Hey y'all,

Picked up a Spark yesterday and looking forward to getting to know more about it and actually having a nice drone. Only drones I've had are toy grade, and while they are fun and cheap; can't really do much with them. Nice to have something I can actually fly!
You will like your Spark. It is a great, fun, and capable drone. You will learn a lot and have a ton of fun flying it.
Flynn

Hey y'all,

Picked up a Spark yesterday and looking forward to getting to know more about it and actually having a nice drone. Only drones I've had are toy grade, and while they are fun and cheap; can't really do much with them. Nice to have something I can actually fly!

New_Panorama1_FB.jpeg
Welcome Curtis,
you will love your Spark, it is amazing what it can do, see above, the pano modes are terrific & the video is great too.
Take care with it, I would leave the sport mode alone :) it can travel very fast & you can lose sight of it fast !
Take your time & plan the shoot & your stuff will be great !
Try just cruising around using tripod mode it travels slowly & gives the smoothest video footage !
Google youtube 'flash - the drone man' for more great Spark adventures

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers