Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New SPARK

Syntex

Join
Aug 16, 2019
Hi.
I got a new SPARK combo fly.
PLEASE
ill be so happy to hear your hints/tips and do/don't
to start my adventures with the drone.
All things needed from you the expert and the pro pilots in this forum to avoid any damage and miss use of the Spark

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Andy-Spark
Resist the urge to fly indoors, it usually turns out badly.

Make your first flight in a large, open field. Take you time, and just play with the controls until you get comfortable with what they do.

Do NOT use the CSC stick command (the one you use to start the motors and take off) to land/shut down. Hold the left stick down all the way until the aircraft lands and shuts the motors off.

Watch this video, Ed Ricker and the Spark

Hi.
I got a new SPARK combo fly.
PLEASE
ill be so happy to hear your hints/tips and do/don't
to start my adventures with the drone.
All things needed from you the expert and the pro pilots in this forum to avoid any damage and miss use of the Spark

Thanks in advance
one tip when you are doing anything except flying like checking out how things work ie indoors my advice is to take the props off ?. I bought my spark in the Bangkok Apple shop and it accidentally took off in the shop . I was trying to get some advice and the "Genius " he may have activated the motors using the sticks . Caused a panic and sounded like a lawnmower in the shop . He grabbed for it getting cut and took a moment to shut it off . All you need to do is turn it over and it stops . But no one knew that ?

Welcome to the forum and the world off Spark flying

Makes sure home point gets set as you take off and hover about 4-5 ft.

At about 30% battery bring it home and land.

It will take patience but stay in beginner mode for several flights. As suggested in an open field. Resist the urge to fly high. 50 feet is plenty of height. First flights are about flying not taking pictures. If you want to start video before take off and then turn it off after landing. That will give you some idea what the videos will look like when you want to video some cool stuff.

Stay away from sport mode for a while. It flys fast.

After getting comfortable flying then start to try taking photos.

Good luck and have fun !!

Make sure your front sensor is on so you don’t crash into things. Also, one tip, I when you fly with the sensor off, the drone flys faster. Pretty sure same thing applies to sport mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme