Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New to me Spark

Turtleman

Join
Jan 1, 2019
This is my first post and I am waiting for a gently used Spark I purchased off of Ebay to arrive. Id like to thank all of the members here for all of the valuable info posted on this forum. Im excited and kind of scared to fly it at the same time. Seems theres alot of flyaway horror stories and I definately dont want to lose this thing. I have spent hours on here reading all the good , bad and indifferent posts. Hoping by time weather breaks to spring here in Michigan I will have enough info and have learned all I can to take my first flight....in a big field.........far away from anything taller than me. Keep posting people. Thanks for being here!

Keep it in beginner mode for the first few flights and you'll be fine, and why wait for spring? Take advantage of the above freezing days! The Spark is amazingly stable....you will be surprised, but yes, it is very smart to learn all you can before hand. Best of luck!!

This is my first post and I am waiting for a gently used Spark I purchased off of Ebay to arrive. Id like to thank all of the members here for all of the valuable info posted on this forum. Im excited and kind of scared to fly it at the same time. Seems theres alot of flyaway horror stories and I definately dont want to lose this thing. I have spent hours on here reading all the good , bad and indifferent posts. Hoping by time weather breaks to spring here in Michigan I will have enough info and have learned all I can to take my first flight....in a big field.........far away from anything taller than me. Keep posting people. Thanks for being here!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Turtleman.

Congratulations on your Spark purchase. You're going to have fun flying the skies of Michigan as I do here in Indiana.

And as Mano has stated above, why wait for Spring? Just make sure your batteries are warm before a cold flight.
I used to snowmobile in Michigan so I know how beautiful the winter snow can be.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtleman
Welcome, cant wait too hear about your first flight. I agree with the other posts . no reason to wait. Did you get a controller with you spark? Just remember to calibrate your compass, 24 degrees on this day on the access road to Mt Ashland ski area.
Spark is an awsome little machine. Have fun ,,Happy New Year Sparkester :)DJI_0312_Moment.jpg

Reactions: sadatoni
Welcome, cant wait too hear about your first flight. I agree with the other posts . no reason to wait. Did you get a controller with you spark? Just remember to calibrate your compass, 24 degrees on this day on the access road to Mt Ashland ski area.
Spark is an awsome little machine. Have fun ,,Happy Ne

Controller, 4 batteries, extra props, case, 3 bay charger,cables etc. Ordered tablet mount and already have otg cable. Supposedly 6 flights or less on Spark. Seems to be a good deal at $400

Reactions: tmarez
Controller, 4 batteries, extra props, case, 3 bay charger,cables etc. Ordered tablet mount and already have otg cable. Supposedly 6 flights or less on Spark. Seems to be a good deal at $400
Sounds like a good deal, let us know how it turns out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme