Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Newbie from Singapore.

Chasm98

Join
Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, tried flying cheap drone many years back. And just bought the Spark for myself and loving it so much. Hope to learn more about this small powerful drone from you guys.
Btw, here's the link for my first flight. Still a lot to learn. Thank you....

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Chasm98

Congratulations on the Spark purchase.

Nice little video. You're going to fit right in.

Welcome to the Forum.?

Reactions: Chasm98
nice video, and Welcome to the forum you'll learn a lot on here.

Jeff from SW Minnesota :cool:

Welcome Chasm98 to the forum, this is a great community of fellow Sparkies, and the folks are super helpful. You'll learn a lot here, for sure!
Enjoy and fly safe..
From a fellow Sparkie and Singaporean.

Hello from the land of the rising sun. A very warm welcome to you.
Your experience with "cheap drones" is quite evident. I don't think many people have such a neat first video.
Looking forward to seeing more from your place. Enjoy your Spark and fly safe.

Thank you so fmuch for the warm welcome and compliment guys. I reckon, I will learn a lot for u guys. [emoji16]

Reactions: Highflyer
Hello from the land of the rising sun. A very warm welcome to you.
Your experience with "cheap drones" is quite evident. I don't think many people have such a neat first video.
Looking forward to seeing more from your place. Enjoy your Spark and fly safe.
Hi bro...practicing and preparing for hokkaido trip in december. Practice early. [emoji16]

Hello from Spokane, WA, USA! Nice vid - It looks like you are well on your way. It's a really fun hobby and a great drone.
Fly safe!

Hi guys, tried flying cheap drone many years back. And just bought the Spark for myself and loving it so much. Hope to learn more about this small powerful drone from you guys.
Btw, here's the link for my first flight. Still a lot to learn. Thank you....

Nice video and welcome to the forum. I spent a week in Singapore on business. Stayed at the Pan Pacific and worked at SunTec City. Wish I could go back. Loved it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi bro...practicing and preparing for hokkaido trip in december. Practice early. [emoji16]
Good to hear that. Here's a map you should refer if you are planning to fly in Japan.

If thats your maiden flight, can´t wait to see in a couple of months, that was very good and thank for sharing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521