Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Newbie pilot here (a little over a month) sharing a few videos captured in Victoria, Australia

impulse_media

Join
Sep 4, 2019
One area that needs improvement I think is the panning speed. It is quite a challenge to control especially on windy conditions.

All taken with Spark of course =)

I hope you enjoy the vids as much as I do!

1. My first proper flight - taken in Lake Daylesford

2. Anglesea and Aireys Inlet

3. Brighton and St. Kilda

4. Lorne

5. Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Mt. Gellibrand Wind Farm

Nice videos and beautiful scenery loved it ?

Thank you Highflyer. Glad you loved the vids!

Thanks RotorWash and Northwood Mediaworks.

Yes, Australia is fantastic to fly a drone but you have to drive a lot to get to these places. And there are a lot of no-fly zones too.

Nice work. The music complements the scenery. Well done! I live in Florida, USA which is all flat land. I enjoy seeing videos with some topography. Beaches are okay, but they just don't excite me like rolling hills, mountains, waterfalls and such. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you I B Spectre! I am glad you noticed the music. It's a real challenge choosing the right music for the scenery and the vision you have for the edit.

My favorite edit so far is for the Lorne video. I was going for an epic feel on that one - and I've added some sound effects to complement the scene as well.

I haven't been in Queenscliff but thanks MarkBarnes, now I know of another place to visit.

I've taken a look though and restrictions apply in this area.

WOW! Very, very nice. It just proves that it's not always the equipment, it's often times the skill of a good pilot that brings out the best in a drone's aerial photography potential. Great stuff!

Thank you for the kind words shuggins! I still have lots of maneuvers to learn but yes I am happy with the vids so far =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe