Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

@ Newton Cap Viaduct- NE England

Hello Brian, cool n informative vid. A 'shy' suggestion to make ur vid even more 'fancy': fly over the viaduct, gimbal 90 down then a 360 by lefthand stick. Or: a flight through one of the bridges arches.
Have fun with flying n editing, dear fellow pilot [emoji106][emoji108]

Reactions: BrianP
Nice video Brian, smooth as glass on those sticks. Love the surprise visit from Johnny and his two faithful companions. Glad I don't have to feed or clean up after those two, that's a lot of dog. ;) Thanks for the show.

Reactions: BrianP
Another solid capture Brian and the embedded text adds nicely to the video. ? Enjoyed seeing the Newfoundlands, big buggers, good thing they're also calm & friendly by nature.
Cheers Rotorwash! Much appreciated.
The dogs were beautiful and a force to be admired. In the river they were amazing, and yes, very friendly.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Hello Brian, cool n informative vid. A 'shy' suggestion to make ur vid even more 'fancy': fly over the viaduct, gimbal 90 down then a 360 by lefthand stick. Or: a flight through one of the bridges arches.
Have fun with flying n editing, dear fellow pilot [emoji106][emoji108]
Cheers SparkyUrs, thank you for the kind words.
I love the idea for the fly over etc but I just can't bring myself to do it just yet...
Seems like I am just to scared to risk Sparky. I recognise my weakness but maybe one day...

Nice video Brian, smooth as glass on those sticks. Love the surprise visit from Johnny and his two faithful companions. Glad I don't have to feed or clean up after those two, that's a lot of dog. ;) Thanks for the show.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe! Very kind of you to say...
Funny you mention the dogs... Johnny didn't have any bags with him ;)
The dogs were truly amazing and I can see why he owned them and 'bought into' the rescue side of their skills...
Thank for taking the time to support my stuff, yet again!
The weather sure is finicky, with coastal mist changing my schedule daily and gusty winds a little too high for Sparky. I'm loving the combo of Sparky and the Mavic... both have their strengths...
Catch you all in the nexxt one!

Nice work Brian, as always. Interesting subject too. What Mavic do you have? I should know but thought you were a Spark only guy like me.
Cheers twickers14! Thank you for the kind words of encouragement.

I bought a Mavic Pro, with a damaged camera, just to carry my 360 camera.
It serves me well but I capture conventional footage with my fleet of Sparks :)

Like it, your stable of drones! Clever to get a big bird to carry your camera and hopefully you got it cheap! Long may you fly and post.
yep, MP1 was an auction win, at a great price.
It means LOS flights but that's what I do anyway...
Cheers for the continued support!

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex